Friday, January 23, 2009

20 things about me

1. I like Raw Broccoli with Ranch dressing. I could eat that all the time.

2. I can't stand people who display their political points of views through racist jokes. (it shows their ignorance)

3. I wish I had more time to myself...and if i did, I wish that I wouldn't be so lazy to do nothing with that precious time.

4. My son is teaching me patience...it is a learning process.

5. I love and NEED my coffee in the morning.

6. I secretly get mad at my husband if he doesn't set the coffee up in the morning. (I feel bad that I'm mad then I get over it quick)

7. I've come to peace with the fact that at the end of the day I will probably have snot and spit up on me. (as i wrote that Joey literally just spit up apple juice on my pants)

8. So far it has taken me from 8:30 am till now (10am) to fill this out so far)

9. I absolutely love being a mom.

10. I'm so in love with my husband.

11. Adoption has always been a dream of mine since I was 12 years old, when I saw a couple with 3 Korean boys on the beach...funny where life takes you.

12. Dreams do come true...you just have to make them happen.

13. My motto since I was 16 years old was "Trust God, trust yourself and second guess everyone else" It's worked for me so far.

14. I have the greatest friends, even the ones i don't talk to everyday, I hold dear to me...I'm very lucky.

15. I get annoyed at people who "settle" instead of getting what they want or close to it.

16. I have an addictive attitude . When I like something i want a lot of it. That's why I never got into drugs just food.

17. I love girly things like makeup and jewelry but I have to remind myself everyday to put some on.

18. I hate my frizzy hair!!

19. I hate when I give a dizzy answer...It pisses me off.

20. It is now 11:00am...it took me a total of 2 1/2 hours to fill this out....and in between I have fed breakfast, gave 2 bottles of Water with juice, changed 3 diapers (one had MAJOR POOP), been spitted on, cleaned about 3 tissues worth of goooie snot, had a short conversation with my husband, put Joey down for a nap ....Yes it's all worth it.....AAAHHH the life of a mom.

No comments: