Thursday, February 21, 2008

What a Crock....POT!

As some of you know Walter and I were on vacation all of last week. We didn't go anywhere: we stayed home. We did however finish the little odds and ends in the house that we started years ago and just never go around to finishing them. REMEMBER: We are going to be parents...EVERYTHING must be PERFECT!

While Walter was working on the hallway moldings I decided to dust off the old (but never used) Crock Pot and try a few recipes...easy enough...NOT.

Because I'm in retail and I guess I'm a nice person with patience to listen, I hear it all the time from the Moms, that time is something you can never have enough of...and you don't get enough of it. As my attempt to train myself to be Super MOM I figured I would use the crock pot.


1st I went Simple...Rice Pudding...FLOP!
2nd I tried again...Rice Pudding...FLOP!
3rd Breakfast Dish.........FLOP!
4th Same Breakfast Dish.....FLOP!

There was no 5th dish....Yet...I am determined to have a good "something" out of there. I hear great things about it...I followed the recipes in fact I had Walter read it back to me just in case i was missing something.

I know how to read and I'm not stranger in the kitchen BUT that crock pot is my challenge....and it's going down!!!

No comments: