Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Good News and The Bad News

Well, so I thought it was going smoothly…Everyone has their children if not they are leaving really soon for their second trip to get them. Us…well not so. I got an email on Thursday night from our caseworker that our Rep. in the Perm region of Russia can not find us a baby under 2 years old. They want to send our paperwork to another region. She said it will probably be the region of Krasnoyarsk, about a 5 hours flight form Moscow.

The good news is they are looking for us RIGHT NOW...the bad is we have to wait a little longer. I bet it will probably prolong it another month or so. However we want to go to Russia Yesterday!

I keep telling myself…God is making it very special for us….Let’s hope so.

L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember with Losiah those weeks before we go the call to go ahead book a flight were terrible. There was paper drama and push backs, now I look back and it was no time at all but it felt like forever then. Keep waiting! H