Monday, February 9, 2009

Meet Us At The Park!!





Well it was a little breezy today but if you bundle up properly it’s good enough to go out to the park.

This morning Joey decided to wake up AN HOUR EARLIER!!! In “mommy world” that’s painful. I need that hour to drink my coffee, take shower, drink another cup of coffee, blow dry my hair, do something in the kitchen that I was too lazy to do the night before, drink what’s left of the coffee pot, make breakfast and lunch for Walt, feed the cats and prepare Joey’s breakfast!

When SOMEONE wakes up an hour earlier and is cranky all the regular morning routine is impossible…I know I was lucky to get a shower and a quarter cup of coffee….at least I got that, but it all turned out well anyway. I fed him, got him changed …blow dried my hair, bundled us up, made a to-go cup of “life support” for myself and headed outside around the lake and then eventually at the park. It was a lot of fun. Our friends Erin with her two kids, Emma and Mikey joined us again and everyone had a great time. We were out today from 9:30 till 12.

Now it’s 1 pm and Joey is napping, I just had lunch and I need a nap….LOL.

1 comment:

A Little Slice of Heaven said...

Emma is another one with a face that I want to bite!